21 November 2007

I Spy...

...the moon, owls, sheep... It's amazing how you find little details that I wouldn't have noticed at all if you didn't point them out. You also see pages in books or magazines and manage to find images on them I would have never seen. They always say to look at the world through the eyes of a child. I should try it more often because I would appreciate more and learn more. There's a lot I can learn from you my dear.

Every evening you like to sit in your swing and crane your head back to look at the moon. You point and say "Moo." You know it from your 'Goodnight Moon' book.

You received your Rocking Moose from Mimi yesterday. That too is known as "Moo." It's all about context, because cows also fall under the same name. You came up with a great zinger today: 'Babu' now seems to mean vegetables. I love it.

We went to the Living Desert today. It was incredible. We pulled into the parking lot, and you immediately pulled your Lovie out of your mouth and said "Animals." Wow. Perhaps you can give me directions to places now? :) You had a great time running through the butterfly exhibit, exploring Gecko Gulch and strolling through different animal exhibits.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I couldn't be more thankful for you and everything amazing that you have brought into your father's and my life. Thank you my sweet.

0 Comments: