14 March 2008

Now....where were we???

Ugh, it's been two weeks since I've written, and there really is no way to catch up on two whole weeks in the life of a toddler. Two weeks toddler life is like two years in an adult's life, I mean, you change so much daily!

I just looked through some of our photos of the last two weeks, and now I feel inclined to catch up so that I can capture all the fun moments...but that will have to wait! It's been a busy two weeks. I've been without a computer for one week (virus+mean hacker=credit card fraud=disaster for blogging time!) and now your Nana is visiting you from Montreal for a whole week and we are keeping BUSY!

So for now, here is a photo of three generations at the Living Desert yesterday. We had a great time and you were totally into the train. As soon as I have more time in a few days, I will try to catch up. And if not catch up, then start posting daily! I love you.

0 Comments: