09 November 2008

Oh my Goodness!

Halloween has come and gone and I haven't even posted about your tremendous evening! Well, I wasn't quite sure how it would go...but I imagined a scene much like this:


Me: "Finley, would you like to knock on the door and say trick or treat?"
You: "Wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!"

Surprisingly, it went more like this:

Me: "Ok Finley, let's go to the next house......... wait for me!!!"
You: "Trick or treat!!! Happy Halloween!!! Thank you!!"

Yup, you read that right. Miss shy heard the word CANDY, and though you never tasted any before, it made your eyes gleam and the thought of it made you run with reckless abandon darting to strangers homes and knocking on doors! It was a blast to watch and I loved every moment. You made your mama proud. :)

When the night was done and we decided it was your first time to taste CANDY you were excited as can be. The first M&M got a great big smile. The second the smile was still there. The third had you spit it out and say "yucky!!"


Ahh...you really are something else baby girl.

0 Comments: