11 June 2008

KISS!!



I got you these animals for your birthday. They have a similar set at the kids museum and every time we go there you spend like 20 minutes playing with them, so I thought you would like these. Do you ever! You take one in the car, another around the house, another in your kitchen etc. You wake up asking to play with them, and they were the biggest toy hit of your party! Who knew!!


But........the best thing you've done with them is the picture here. I came back from the kitchen and you were hanging out in your playroom, and I saw all your animals posed as though they are kissing! I asked dad if he did it, and he said no. So I looked at you and said "Finley, did you do that to the animals?" and you said "Yeees!" (it's so cute, you switched from Yeah to Yes and it's adorable!). Anyhow, I wasn't quite sure you understood what I asked. So I said "Finley, what did you make the animals do?" and you looked at me, smiled and said "KISS!!!".


Yummy, you are so darn yummy!!

0 Comments: