15 November 2007

Toys, Toys & More Toys!


Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with buying you toys? Have I mentioned how all I want is for you to play with beautiful classic wooden toys yet you seem to be so attracted to plastic and buttons and beeps? Today, although it's plastic, I was happy when you discovered the Tupperware cabinet. It's the only one without a safety latch and I've been waiting for you to discover it and attempt to build magnificent towers or loud musical instruments from simple things like Tupperware. Your daddy always says "A jar and a lid...that's all she needs." I love that. Too bad I manage to stuff the entire armoire in the guest bedroom with toys for you that I find on sale and I hoard them there waiting for the perfect moment to give them to you!!


Today though I came across the Cool Mom Picks Holiday Gift Guide. Oh, the shopping I could do!! I was eyeing a wooden rocking horse but turns out your Mimi bought you a wooden rocking Moose to give to you next week when she visits. The Moose is to remind you of your Dad's and my life back in Jackson Hole. One day you will get a chance to get to know it better and visit it more.


Anyhow, for any of you interested in finding interesting, safe and quality toys, here is the link:

Cool Mom Picks Holiday Guide

0 Comments: