14 November 2007

Sneaky Stop/Start Swinger

So we finally got your swing installed in the backyard. The 4 or 5 cancelled and rescheduled handyman visits made it all worth it when you first got in it and giggled your way through fifteen minutes of swinging. You call the swing "Gee". I assume because it ends in the letter G. It's interesting to watch your language form. Your favorite new word is "Gagoo". I don't know what it means but you use it all the time when referring to a multitude of things. Perhaps it is your version of a widget. :)

You tend to like your swing sessions split up in 10 minute intervals over the course of the day. It's more fun that way for you. Or you are just trying to manipulate my biceps. Regardless of the start/stop, you've managed a sneaky little trick in the evenings of getting in the swing and watching TV through the window. I see you gaze off and suddenly start dancing to your favorite tune by Hi-5. I can't hear the music but look behind me and lo and behold there is the big screen TV showing off the dancing singing Hi-5ers. You sneaky little swinger.

0 Comments: