18 December 2007

So when do kids stop falling so much??

We've had a few more bumps and bruises this week, including one sad little fall I somehow captured on camera (blame my slow shutter lag) and I hate to post it but....... it kind of makes me laugh (only because I know you weren't hurt at all!! Is this a terrible thing for a mother to do???!!). It did surprise you though...it was a header right in the grass at Emily's. You also fell off your rocking moose this week, also a teeny bit funny (because you didn't hurt yourself!) but you went over sideways with the thing still in between your knees! Oh it scared me, but you were fine (shocked, yes, but fine).

Then the one that wasn't so funny was the split lip and bruised chin. You and Daddy were playing the "I'm going to get you!" game and it turns out he didn't get you at all! Down into the tile you went, chin first. I seriously wonder how long this phase will last and when will you stop falling so much so that I can rest easy (well, easier!). But you are such a curious little girl always running places and not looking to see what's in your way and I guess that's just the consequence we've got to live with!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it ever stops. I'm 29 and still tripping over things and falling down, running into walls. :)

Anonymous said...

Coordinated just like her Dada