29 January 2008

What a Girly Girl!

I was a tomboy growing up. Well, not necessarily a tomboy, but I definitely wasn't girly. You, on the other hand, seem like a girly girl to me. It's nothing in particular that I've pushed on you or exposed you to, but you are attracted to shiny things and like to dress up on a regular basis in your bracelets and cocktail bag.


The other night you got into my summer clothes after bath and insisted on wearing one of my summer dresses! It was so adorable! You walked all over the house in it and stopped in front of every mirror to admire yourself!
Anyhow, it was super adorable and a great little memory.
Oh, and lest we forget the Orange in the picture. Your new very favorite toy. We can't leave home without an orange or grapefruit!! I don't quite understand what about it captivates you so much...especially since you can't eat citrus (you have a slight food intolerance to it) but oh how you love carrying those around and smelling them all day! I have to pry them out of your hands at naptime and bedtime. It's really weird. I would love to get into that active little brain of yours and figure you out!

0 Comments: