02 February 2008

And add to that girliness...

The other day when I tried to get you dressed you refused absolutely everything in your closet. Nothing seemed quite good enough to you (and let me tell you babe, you have a beautiful wardrobe!) but I pulled out this black onesie with faux pearls printed on it and your eyes absolutely sparkled! You imediately bobbed your head up and down saying "YES!" So cute! The funny thing is, I bought the onesie in San Fransisco last summer and it was supposed to be for under your flapper Halloween costume in case the weather was cold. But is was so hot this past October there was no way you were going to wear it under your costume (which, by the way was a huge hit...I'll post a picture of it here since I started your blog well past Halloween).

Anyhow, you loved this onesie and you stared at yourself in it a ton, saying "Pretty" and feeling like a ballerina :) I see these little girly ways about you spring up every day now and it's so cute to watch. For some reason I didn't expect it! I thought you would be more tomboy-ish! But this is adorable. Including yesterday when you snagged my red leather purse and filled it with fruits and wandered all over the house. Oh how I love my girly girl.

0 Comments: