26 February 2008

A Quick Visit with Mimi

Your Mimi came for a visit this weekend with 'Grandaddy Sam.' We had a ton of fun, even though it was short. You kept them extremely entertained playing with water and bringing rocks from one end of the yard to the other. Your water and rock obsession is still going strong!

Mimi was amazed by how smiley you are, and how much your vocabulary has improved. Each night she read you books before bed, gave you a bath and fed you your breakfast and dinner. We went out for dinner one night and you entertained us all with your silly dance moves in the high chair.
I even got some time off to run errands on my own and they took you and Maddie out for a neighborhood wagon stroll where I understand you walked holding their hands for quite a bit! And you put your hat in the mailbox! With me all you do is insist on eating, but I won't complain, I know it's more interesting to be with new people than boring ol' mum! ;-)

This beautiful weekend was just what we needed though. We both feel great, our infections seem to be gone and we are ready to get back into some playdate action!! Hallelujah!

0 Comments: