27 March 2008

Yup, we're sick again! :(

What is going on!!!?? It's the never ending "winter" bug (funny since it's 90 degrees out!). But even though the heat you have been pulling all your blankets out of your bottom drawer, dragging them to the sofa, piling them up and then attempting to climb up (you still can't quite climb it alone. Actually, I take that back. Today you were really peeved at me and you ran away from me to the sofa and you miraculously climbed onto it without my help. But when I am around you insist I help and sob if I don't and struggle to get your knee up. Silly girl!).
Anyhow, I got off topic. You've been gathering your blankies, getting on the sofa, begging for Hi 5 or dare I admit Elmo, and snuggling into the blankies and hunkering in.

Normally I would try and divert your attention and get you playing outside or on a playdate, but to be quite frank, I am sick as a dog too and can't be bothered to do much of anything to entertain you! So let the nice kids at Hi 5 do it for a few days. I don't think it will harm your chances of getting into Harvard one day ;-)

1 Comment:

Jamie said...

The Elmo Phenomenon has hit the Brownfield household, dare I laugh? ;) Hope you guys feel better soon!