01 April 2008

Oh SEW fun!


So I've been learning how to sew. And you my dear, are my guinea pig! We've had some successes, and also our misses! Here is a two part success and miss! The shirt works, the pants do not!! :) I've been really enjoying making some clothes for you, and you seem to really enjoy seeing the new outfits and trying them on. There is nothing more satisfying than a big "WOOOOOW!" from you when I show you one of my handy creations! :)

Nothing too much exciting these days as we've just recovered from our colds. Today is April Fools and I will need to learn from your Nana how to make good jokes on you when you get older. She is the greatest at them and already got me good this morning (saying she is coming to visit when Doda Talia an Cousin Adi come at the end of the month!). Well, she hasn't confirmed it was an April Fool's joke, so hopefully your dear mama hasn't offended her!

Gotta run, you just woke up. I love you, you are saying"Animals" over and over in your crib. You must be remembering our trip to the pet store yesterday afternoon.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

You went to the pet store yesterday?! Lucky Fifi!