07 April 2008

So I guess it's finally time to admit...

You like Elmo. Yup, I said it. I've been avoiding this moment for 2 years. I don't know why. Some kind of romantic notion that you, my darling child, need not be entertained by floppy red muppets and plastic licensed characters. But heck, those things sell by the millions for a reason I guess! Kids LOVE them! And you my dear are no exception.

You've gotten into Elmo for a few months now and although you aren't really into watching Sesame Street you do adore the musical movie phenomenon CinderElmo, based of course on Elmo playing the role of Cinderella. There is a particular song that gets you grooving and you just have such a blast. Who am I to deny you of that!! Here is a video of that special piece of choreography.

So there you have it. Elmo is officially part of our daily vocabulary now. I've been defeated by the fluffy red monster. :)

1 Comment:

Jamie said...

Yay for licensed characters!!! ;) Next thing you know she will have an Elmo t-shirt like Collin, ha! That will be the day, huh?