17 May 2008

All Wrapped Up

Where do the days go? How could it be 6 days since I've last blogged about you? You do so many wonderful things every day, and time slips by me and I don't get a chance to document it! What a shame.

This week was a lot of fun. A big part of that was having Sam and Mark visit us from Jackson Hole. You also spent a lot of time with Daddy this week on his days off, while I went running errands and doing my own thing. I think that was really important, because you've been so clingy with me and refusing to go to anyone but me, including Daddy :(, so after you guys spent a lot of time together you seemed to be more content than before when I wasn't around or available.


I'm sure there will be a day when I'll be begging you to want me more, and come to me to talk, and one day I will want to hear "Mummy, up!" and yearn for the day when that was all you said. I better soak it in now rather than think of it as a habit I need to break...


Anyhow, the best thing about spending time with Daddy is you two do some silly things together, including this photo, which shows how he wrapped you all up like a present! Dad's are so cool!!

0 Comments: