20 May 2008

Did I mention your penchant for shoes and handbags?

Along with the Bala-Bala dress comes your desire to look through my heels and evening bags! Where does this come from!!? It's so nuts to me. Sometimes you shock me with the stuff you know. Here's a few amazing examples from this week.

We have a book about animals and their homes. You've never taken to it much so we've only looked at it a few times. Yesterday you pulled it out and looked at the picture of a beehive (without bees in it) and I asked you who lived there and you said "bees!" We turned the page to a bird and I asked you where it lives and you said "nest!" Hello? How do you know this!!?


Then today we were at the library and we were just wandering along the aisles. You pulled out 6 The Wiggles DVDs and yelled "wiiwii!!" while wiggling from side to side! We don't have a Wiggles video nor do we watch the show! You do have a CD of them and somehow managed to recognize all the characters on the DVD covers. Just plain strange!


Oh, and the other day you were playing with my calculator. I asked you if you knew what it was called. Yup, you said "Calacata" Huh? I mean, you are just finally figuring out how to link two words like 'more' and 'please' together to form a question, but you know calculator?!! Amazing!


Oh, and best of all, you have this great little sense of humour! We had gotten back from Mia's birthday party and we were chatting and I kept saying "mummy loves Finley!" and I asked you "Finley loves...who?" and you looked at me and said "Mia!" and I said "what!?" and you looked at me again with a big grin and said "Nooooooo.............mummy!!!" haha, it was the best freaking joke ever!! I loved it! Like you were totally trying to trick me. Hilarious babe. It's the little things, I tell ya!

0 Comments: