03 May 2008

Snuggle Bug

The other day we went to the library for story time. You are really starting to genuinely enjoy it by the way. You are finally able to sit on your own chair throughout story time, and you even get the nerve to stand up and get your own shaker sometimes! I always say...baby steps!

Anyhow, we sat in the park afterwards for some snacks and you kept walking around from tree to tree having a fun little afternoon with some friends. But all of a sudden, I'm not sure what came into you, but you were suddenly snuggle-liscious! You kept running up behind me and hugging me, or putting your head on my shoulder and kissing me, it was seriously wonderful!
You tend to generally not be overly snuggly and huggy (I guess I am not either in general, so perhaps you get that from me). But, I always want to snuggle with you but you usually tell me to go away when I do, so I don't push it :) But on this day you were just a lovey-dovey delight. I caught this picture just as you came in for a snuggle. It's one of my favorite pictures now.

0 Comments: