29 September 2008

SO much to catch up on! Post #1

Maybe to make this easier I'll make it into separate posts...going from a few weeks ago to now. This way when you are older and reading this you won't be over loaded with my ramblings....

Let's start with this:


This was the scene the night we launched Happy Chickadee. I know I haven't mentioned it much on this blog, since it is a blog dedicated to you, and not my business ventures. But this too is becoming a big thing in my life and I want you to know about it. And also be inspired by it. Women can wear so many hats, and lucky for me I can multi task and be your mother and a work at home mom! I hope you achieve whatever your dreams are sweet girl.

Anyhow, we launched our website on a Wednesday night, Sept 17. Moments after we launched your daddy called me into the living room. The above was what I saw. Cake and cookies and candles to celebrate the launch of a new business (yes, inspired by you too! See you are always behind everything I do!). How sweet is your daddy? Super sweet :)

So you kind of have an idea that I work, because you now can say "mummy working", "happy chickadee" and "mummy office". Though I am not sure you quite understand what working/Happy Chickadee means, but that's ok! I think I like keeping business and pleasure separate too :)

There's post #1. I will attempt more today to catch up on September. But perhaps now you'll understand why I was so busy in September 2008 and barely took any pictures of you or blogged about you. You've got a lifetime kid. ;-)

0 Comments: