14 November 2008

You're a potty star!

Last night I was out running some errands. I called Dad to ask him about something and he was just washing up your dinner dishes and prepping your bath. He walked into the bathroom to start the bath and there you were, undies on the ground, and pee pee in the potty! You looked up at him and said "Finley go pee pee potty!!" Indeed you did! How amazing are you?! You've been potty trained for about 4 months now, but never have you ever just gone to the potty all by yourself! Dad put the phone down and I heard a lot of cheering and laughing and singing and dancing. It was a good time had by all, and I am so happy I was lucky enough to call and share in that moment.

I didn't have a picture since I wasn't there, but I can just imagine your smile was about this big. :)

0 Comments: