09 May 2009

Oh yes, we have no Banana's...

This happens to be one of your favorite songs these days. you often share a banana with me for breakfast and so you run over to where we keep the bananas on the counter and you sing that song and change the number based on how many are actually there. It's one of those fun little things that you do that I don't want to forget. There are so many, and in fact I wanted to write about something entirely different this morning but didn't have time, and, well, yeah, I forget what it was about....


But speaking of bananas...we had your Nana here for most of the month of April and you had an incredible time with her laughing it up. I find myself taking fewer and fewer pictures these days and wanted to get one of the two of you in here to memorialize the fun you guys have. I am always amazed that 8 months or more can go by without seeing her, and as soon as you see her you know it's your nana. In fact, when she got off the plane I pointed at the crowd of people and said "Look who's here, it's Nana!" and you went running, arms open wide into her legs. It was so darling and I know she appreciated it so very much.
You are truly a very loveable girl. You may not be into snuggly/cuddly moods all that often, but you sure do know how to share and show your love in other ways. For that, I am super thankful.

0 Comments: