13 January 2008

MORE!!!!!

It's always been one of your favorite words. More this, more that...whatever it is, you want more of it. Food, dolls, TV, milk, water, leaves from a tree....anything you like, you want more of. It fits into your personality type...you do everything with gusto! The more, the better, in your mind I think. I guess I might be a little bit like that too. :)


These days the 'more' applies to bringing every doll into your crib when you get up from nap. You usually sleep with one doll (Harry Elephante) but these days when I come into your room you ask for two things....the first thing you say is "TWO!!!!" meaning you would like two teething tablets, pronto. Right now I don't know if I am giving them to you for the teething pain, or to get you to stop saying "TWO!" all the time...but I digress. The next thing you do is you ask for each of your dolls, by name (or their respective animal sounds) and you give each one a hug, and then sit them in your crib. Sometimes you'll give some of them some milk, or share your lovie, but for the most part you just surround yourself with them until your doll shelf has no more dolls. To which you exclaim "MORE!" :) I always manage to find more....anything to make you happy babe.

0 Comments: