12 January 2008

Timber!!

You've been getting good at stacking your cups these days. I recall once several months ago watching a little girl who was a few months older than you stack these cups and I thought..."wow, that's incredible that an 18 month old can do that!!" Well, you still struggle with it a bit, but sure enough, you can do it! At first it freaked you out when they fall down, but once we attached the word 'timber' to the falling action, it's all fun and games!

It's amazing how the changes in you are daily. From one day to the next you can accomplish more, say more, and even try to trick me more. The other day Dad said to me "I'm scared of the day when she can outsmart me....because she's already starting to!" Supposedly at dinner time you pretend to sneak bites of chicken or whatever but really it's fruit.

Really though, all you have to do is flash that sweet smile of yours, and we are putty in your hands
.

0 Comments: