21 February 2008

We have a Virus and Bacteria :(

Well, sorry for not writing for a while, this will be short. Aside from you having a sinus infection and an ear infection (your first ever), plus me having a sinus infection, we also have a virus, computer virus that is! Everytime I want to write on your blog I get booted off. We'll figure it out soon enough, but in the meantime just wanted to post you a little note to thank you for being such a champ while you are sick. It's been over two weeks of sickipoo, which also means we haven't been on a playdate in that long, and I thought we would both be going stir crazy by now..but to be quite honest we are not only in good spirits despite being sick, but we're also having a lot of fun...even if most of it is at home!


By staying home so much we've been able to focus on playing with certain things over and over again. You've learned all your shapes pretty much, and can name Circle, Triangle, Square, Oval, Moon and Cross (they certainly don' sound like that, but I get it) and it seems you've learned a few letters, including Y, I, E and N. They are all part of Finley :)
We went to the Date Festival this past week and the Living Desert Zoo...and once my computer is cleaned up and we're all better I'll try to post some pictures and write a bit to capture those days as well. Love you.

1 Comment:

Jamie said...

Can we say, little Martha Stewart in the making! Look how cute she is with that apron!!! Hope you guys and your computer are feeling better ;)