10 April 2008

Baking Time!

Last night we baked cheese muffins together! I always thought you were way too young to be baking, and guess what, you kind of are! :) That is, if the baking is supposed to go smoothly and as planned. Instead we had one great big cheese muffin alongside many other somewhat less cheesy muffins! It was pretty funny! We scooped the batter into the tins (well, I did, you just swirled your spoon around the mixing bowl and made a bit of a mess!). Then I gave you the grated cheese to help me sprinkle on top of the muffins and you sure did follow those directions well! It had Dad and I cracking up.


It was also a great opportunity to teach you about the oven, and that it is hot and that we don't touch it. You totally seem to get it! You would sign and say "Hot", point to the oven, then say "bake" and "eat!" Sure seems like you understand the process! The best part........? You LOVED the muffins.

0 Comments: