09 April 2008

Playtime with Abby

The other day you and Abby got together for some power playing! You too seriously crack me up. I love that you have this great little friend (and so do I in her mommy!) and you so love Abby. Even though you two sometimes have minor tiffs. Yes, two year olds can have tiffs! But you guys always make up. We have a book at home that was customized with your name in the story that we received as a gift over a year ago. It includes some of your friends names in it, although Abby's name isn't in it. Every time I read you the book before bed I start to read the line "And Princess Finley invites all her friends to the castle ..." and I list the three names in the book and you immediately yell out "ABBY! EMELLAY!!" and I nod and say yes, they are your friends too, and they will come to the castle too. And you smile and relax back in my arms. So sweet.

Abby is always on your mind.

I'll try to post a video of you and Abby playing. It was lots of fun.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously so sweet it makes me want to cry.