26 May 2008

Who do you think is having more fun?



We got you an easel for your birthday (yes, we simply couldn't wait to give it to you, so you got it way early!). I kind of thought it would help keep you entertained lots during the mornings or evenings, but it seems Daddy finds it more entertaining than you do! You've used it a few times but you always seem way more into the easel at Belinda's house than your own. Oh well, I guess that's always the case, eh?

Anyhow, your birthday party this year is art themed, so it will come in perfectly. I would love for you to get the art bug one day but I promise I won't push it. And Dad promises not to push golf on you! We are thrilled with whatever you choose to do, promise! Unless of course you decide to do something silly, like not like art or golf. Just kidding! Anything you do will be supported. I know how huge it was in my life to have my parents support to become an artist, and for Daddy to become a professional golfer. So the world is your oyster babe (hmm, maybe don't become an oyster farmer ;-) and feel free to do anything you want with our support.

0 Comments: