10 September 2008

A Great Day at the Kids Museum, Cowboy!!

Yesterday morning you woke up and I had no idea what we should do for the day...temps are still in the 100s! So I gave you two choices, I said The Library and paused (to which you didn't react) and then The Kids Museum, to which you immediately smiled and said "KIDS MUSEUM!".

Perfect! Away we went and let me tell you, we had a blast! You tend to shy away from lots of things at the museum because they frighten you or other kids are around...but you really loved it yesterday! It helps that school is back in session, and it was a Tuesday so there were very few people there. We had fun for about 2 hours there and I had to drag you home for lunch!

We had the most fun upstairs at the dress up area, where you put on puppet shows for me and vice versa. You started singing a song that you claim is a Wiggles song, it started with you belting out "Cowboy!!!........" then had a verse that was much like "A-boo, A-baa, didididididi, tatatata..." and then ended with a distinct "Yeeehaw!!" It was hilarious and you had me in stitches! We did that number over and over again, you singing and me dancing!
We then had some artsy moments where you painted the car. I love watching you paint and can't wait for the weather to cool down so that we can paint in the backyard again.

So a fun day was had and I am thinking we may make it a little ritual again and go every week (on a school day!).

Thanks for a great day!!

xoxox

0 Comments: